Internet, social, mobile – all things digital are impacting a company’s public relations strategy. An effective PR campaign must encompass both traditional and new media across multiple platforms in ways that reinforce the company’s core message. Manzer Communications’ approach to PR is not only focused on growing a brand’s influence but also driving measurable digital activity like website traffic and app downloads.
- Brand communications strategy
- Media outreach for local, national and international campaigns
- Tech startup campaign launch support
- Product launch support & trade-show media outreach
- Employee & internal communications
- Media coaching
- Analyst relations
- Crisis communications
- Investor relations
Your marketing strategy is not carved in stone. It must be fast, fluid and adaptable to emerging communication trends. Manzer Communications will consult with you by reviewing your marketing approaches and plans and then establish more effective core messaging and call-to-actions based customer psychographics, audience information consumption habit. Only then will we design and help you execute a strategy that achieves your business goals.
- Market & customer research**
- Target audience review & segmentation
- Brand review, positioning & message design with an option to test before launch
- Content marketing – white papers, case studies, blogging, features
- Email marketing automation
- SEO & PPC campaigns
- Product launch support
**Ask about our entry-level Market Strategy Audit to start your brand make-over now!
Events are opportunities to engage with customers, prospects, influencers and media. Events come in all shapes and sizes: from launch parties and conference mixers to tradeshow booths and annual customer conferences. Manzer Communications can help you design and execute a variety of event-driven activities while working with your marketing assets to ensure optimal results in attendance, media awareness and customer acquisition.
- Event concept design – events, stunts and parties
- Tradeshow and event media coordination
- Event budgeting
- Event management consulting
- Vendor coordination