We currently have the following job openings:
We are looking to hire a Senior Account Manager for a full-time position.
- Work with internal and external teams to on-board new clients including setting up day-to-day account management processes and protocols
- Work with domestic and international clients to create effective media outreach campaigns across multiple markets, ensuring delivery against campaign objectives and metrics; and consistent quality of work
- Ideate, manage and (when required) execute media pitching activities to include phone calls, emails and social media for an integrated media approach
- Produce and/or supervise the production of press releases, blog posts and contributed articles
- Develop and update project planning requirements such as timelines, workflow, etc.
- Oversee project staff as needed
- Manage and lead client relationships and small internal teams to meet deadlines for deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in either Communications or PR (Journalism and Marketing degrees acceptable with the right amount of agency and B2B tech experience)
- Min. of 7 years experience working in a PR agency environment or a mix of agency and in-house communications position (Minimum at 2 years in B2B tech)
- MUST have 2-3 years experience working with B2B technology clients in variety of industries (e.g., enterprise apps, SaaS, Cloud services, fintech, IoT, etc.)
- Must be able to manage multiple client engagements and oversee staff to ensure client requirements are met
- Solid knowledge of current media relations, content marketing and digital marketing strategic and tactical best practices
- Ability to brainstorm with internal team members and clients to create compelling media pitches and plans which takes complex technology topics and turn it into meaningful business and media opportunities
- Advanced copywriter to create press releases, compelling blog posts and industry contributed articles
- Must be comfortable working with non-native English speakers for our international clients
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and understand how to prioritize activities to accomplish agency and client goals
- Must be professional in appearance and able to give client-facing presentations
- Able to assist Partners with marketing tasks including blogging, sales presentations, lead gen campaigns, development of sales presentations, etc.
- Ability to identify new prospects and assist Partners in communicating with prospects throughout all phases of a sale including but not limited to sales qualification, scope discovery, proposal creation and presentations, sales closing.
- Ability to manage client budgets and keep team on task
- Must be able to work remotely or in office as needed
- Proficiency in Office & Google apps, Asana, Hubspot and productivity apps.
Intern applications are accepted throughout the year. Please send your application letter and resume to info[@]manzercommunications.com.