Media relations remain an important part of most PR and Marketing programs because earned content in media (meaning ‘free’ publicity through editorial coverage) is perceived as more credible than paid content by news consumers and will almost always beat paid advertising on cost per thousand, or CPM.
For media outreach to be efficient it is important to understand how media outlets work. What are the buttons that your story needs to push to be picked up by journalists? What makes for interesting content for a press conference or news announcement? Which outlets are important for my company? Knowing the answers to these questions makes the difference between wasting valuable resources and achieving highly prized media mentions.
Manzer Communications obtains results for its clients through both the thoughtful design and the meticulous execution of media relations strategies. We offer:
- Media relations strategy and planning
- Copywriting and distribution of press releases
- Copywriting of op-eds and submitted articles
- One-on-one pitching of your stories to journalists
- Media monitoring and analysis
- Organization and facilitation of press conferences and press trips
- Design of media metrics dashboards
- Audit of your press office